Thursday 27 October 2011

Fabric letters galore!


It all started with a little name canvas I made for my daughter. 

Then a friend from my college days asked for one for her daughter.
That had to be larger, because I can only fit 5 letters on a small canvas!
Then another friend asked if I could do 5 canvasses, each with a letter spelling her daughter's name.
And then I got a request for a boy version, which turned out like this :)

I have 6 more name canvasses on order, which is fabulous! I have been neglecting the housework to sew, sew, sew! I have also set up a facebook page, which is where most of these orders have come from.
If you are so inclined you can like me on facebook here :)

2 comments:

  1. oh wow!! These are just amazing! You have such talent! Thank you for linking up to Handmade Thursday! (sorry for late comment!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable... Marvelous job these are simply awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.