Monday 14 June 2010

Felt Bag

You won't find much sewing on this blog. It's not my forte, and I don't own a sewing machine.
But I decided I wanted to make something for my daughter Poppy's birthday - she's two on Friday. This is my attempt at applique.
The flowery fabric is cut from the back of one of her old blouses (the front was all stained!) and the felt and buttons came from the vast collection of stuff I can't help but collect. So apart from 80p for half a metre of iron on interfacing this little bag has cost nothing except an hour or so of my time.
I think I am going to put a few little trinkets in it for Friday - hair clips and beads, girl stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Aaah that is a lovely bag which I am sure she will love!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.